Phone: +86 13538126663
Tel: +86 13538126663
Company: Shenzhen Lei Xinda Intelligent Technology Co., Ltd.
Add: 2 / f, no. 13, longshan road, nanling, nanwan street, longgang district, shenzhen, guangdong.
Bluetooth tire pressure monitoring system
Brand: Lei Xinda
* 2.4" TFT high-definition color display
* Efficient solar panels, superior life
* Large-capacity built-in lithium battery, unobstructed cloudy days
* loud beep alert
* Individual tire warning light warning function
Working temperature -25°C~ 80°C
Barometric pressure setting range ****
Bright screen operating current<70mA
Storage temperature -30°C~85°C
Power voltage DC 9~16V
RF Receive Sensitivity -90dbm
The monitor should be installed in a location that does not affect the line of sight. Use a Velcro stick or place on a non-slip mat to prevent it from falling. The first use requires connecting the car cigarette lighter to full charge.
2. On/Off screen, long press "standby" button
The tire pressure monitoring system receiver has the function of automatic start/standby. If you need to switch the machine on and off, press and hold the “standby” button until you hear a “Bi” sound.
Second, inflatable code
When the user needs to interchange the tires, or there is a wrong code, or forget the location where the sensor is installed during the assembly process, the code operation is required.
1. Press and hold the "SET" button until you hear a "Bi" sound and the left front lamp flashes.
2. Short press the "SET" key to select the tire to be coded.
3. Press the "-" or "+" key to switch to the tire position to be coded.
4. If the built-in sensor is already installed, inflate the tire. If you are installing an external sensor, screw the sensor to the nozzle.
5. When the monitor senses that it is inflated, it will sound "Bi" and display the new ID code received.
6. According to the above steps in turn to other tire code, long press "SET" key to save.